On your journey towards success, it is a good idea to remind yourself on a regular basis of the key ingredients that are required along the way. This will help you check-in and ensure you are on the right track and indeed land where you are intending.
The challenge with success is that often as you get a taste of it, you want more and more. There is nothing wrong with that, in fact, it can be a very good thing. Just make sure you have these 6 undeniable ingredients for success that will not only get you there but also allow you to enjoy the sweet victory:
1. Belief – If you want one thing that will create success or failure every single time it is your belief in yourself. Yes it is important to believe in your product/service, your company and your industry too. However, if you are to falter, it is most often in really believing in YOU. You must belief you can do it and that you are enough. You must know in every cell of your body that you are amazing at what you do. If you waiver, so does your motivation, determination and level of success.
2. Faith – We can have a long debate on God, no God, and so on, but what this boils down to is do you believe there is something bigger than you out there that will support you forward? Universal energy is incredibly powerful. And when you plug into it, you will be in awe of how much easier life is. Of course hard work is required and there are still trials and tribulations, yet with Universal energy providence moves. Build your faith in this power bigger than yourself and plug into it.
3. Authenticity – This is a “coming to one’s own”. It is an inner knowing of who you are and how you want to show up in the world. It is an unshakable confidence because you are sure of yourself and are happy with who you have become. The best part of this one is you stop caring what other people think. Not in an arrogant way but it an empowering way. Know your gifts, passions and purpose and you will light up the world as you shine the “true you”.
4. Intuition – This is your inner wisdom. You can “feel” a situation and know that it is right or wrong. A solid value system plays a key role here. What are the values that drive you? Your value system allows you to easily see the difference between right and wrong and know the path to take with wisdom.
5. Peacefulness – When you have an overall sense of calm in your life, you are going in the right direction. When you can stay cool and collected in the heat of stress and confrontation, life becomes so much less of a struggle. You control your energy rather than letting external forces be in control. Continue to build this muscle so you can draw on your inner calm and remain centered and in control.
6. Humility – This is when you get to the place of no longer needing life to look a certain way. You no longer need to be right about things. You don’t need status or “look at me” to fill you up and help you feel good about yourself. It simply is and you can be yourself, without fear. Humility let’s go of ego and embraces a heart-full life.
Checking in on each of these on an ongoing basis will help you know where you are with Success. Practicing these often to build the right muscles will get you closer and closer to the real success you are in search of.
Our Mentoring services specifically help you make the shifts you need to be successful. Let us move you from overwhelm and struggle to composed, vibrant and confident.
Subscribe to get my latest content by email